Before continuing with this guide you must first enable LDAPS in your environment.
So after we enable LDAPS we can continue…..
- connect to your Smart Console.
2. Go to your “Gateway Properties”
3. Locate “Identity Awareness” and click on Active Directory Query Settings.
4. Click on “Servers” Tab, Select LDAP host and then Click on “Edit”.
5. Check “Use Encryption (SSL)”, and Click on “Fetch”.
6. When it will finish successfully you will get Fingerprint.
7. Press Ok to finish.
Now your firewall has a secure connection to the LDAP Server.